Incorporating a high quality organic green powder into a tasty power ball recipe is a wonderful way to squeeze even more greens and superfoods into your day. You wont even realize they’re in there – but your health will benefit from all of that additional nutrition. A great recipe for kids too – especially those that tend to shy away from veggies.
- 1 cup raw pumpkin or sunflower seeds (or mixture)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp or sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Subi green powder
- 1/2 cup pitted packed dates
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3-4 teaspoons water
- Grind the seeds and coconut to crumbs in a food processor.
- Add the green powder, dates, and raisins. Process until the mixture is ground down.
- Add 3 teaspoons of water and process. Add more water if needed to have a moist dough that easily holds together. It all depends on the moisture level of your dates.
- Roll into 10 balls.